Suitable for children aged +3-7 years
The small pack is ideal for young children to start learning numbers and gradually do more complicated exercises that are fun. It is easy to bring along when travelling and keep children occupied at restaurants etc.content
- 27 high quality plastic bricks (in two different colours)
- - 2 sets of yellow bricks (numbers 1-9)
- - 1 set of green bricks (numbers 10-90)
- One booklet with inspirational examples of exercises/games in different languages
- Booklet 1: German, English, French and Danish
- One handy cotton bag for storing/transporting
The newmero bricks develop children's number skills and help them understand maths. The bricks are great for both children that are curious and children that are not so interested in numbers or have problems with math.
The concept of the newmero bricks is to turn the abstract decimal number system into a physical playing and learning experience.
It can be difficult for children to understand numbers when they are simply written on a piece of paper. Children need to feel and experience numbers by themselves to learn numbers and basic math.
Understanding numbers by touching, building, decomposing them.
These bricks help them understand numbers and how the number system works. For example Who are friends of ten or that 11 is bigger than 7 and that 84 is just 80 + 4. It makes learning simple, fast and fun.
|Product weight:||0,350 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||15,00 × 16,00 × 5,00 cm|